Monday 5 January 2015

12 good things about 2014.

First off, I'm sorry I've been a bit quiet on the writting front. Been busy over the festive period. I thought I'd do a little positive review of last year by giving 1 good thing that happened each month of last year.

So here goes...

January:
The month I decided to go blonde to go pastel colours. 

February:
I got my dog.


 March:
I went to my first ever Burlesque fair.

Glass Dildo anyone?
April:
My friends.


May:
I got my first Tattoo


June:
Download Festival.


July:
First time going 2000 Trees.
The one in Green in the bin...


August:
Mine and Adams first little break together in London to go see La Dispute and Touche Amore.
At the Worlds End.

Massive bed.




September:
I started my Youtube Channel


October:
Bristol to see new and old friends.




November:
Officially got a 2nd job.


December:
Me and Adam have been together 2 years! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment