Tuesday 7 October 2014

Cat Skirt from Chicnova with outfit idea.

Before un-wrapping

 A few weeks ago I brought a new skirt from a site called Chicnova.
It is a cat skater style skirt, in white with purple tinted cats. Its a silky materiel and really soft to wear. Only bad thing is its a bit short on me but that's the problem with big bums and skirts. I will need to wear leggings or shorts underneath them to wear them out so I'm not showing off my bum to the world.

They also have good costumer service because I accidentally brought the skirt twice. My first transaction didn't go through properly so I did it again. I realized straight away what had happened and contacted them. A few hours later they had replied saying that I had paid for the item twice and that they would refund me the first item. The money then appeared in my bank a couple days later.


Outfit:
Here is an outfit idea I had for the skirt.
Black crop top from HnM
Pastel Purple Necklace from New Look
Black Bow belt from New Look
Cat tights from Ebay 
Studded Creepers from New Look

 Black is an easy colour to put with the skirt but I think it emphsises the skirt and the necklace more.
The whole thing flatters my figure nicely and will be a cute outfit to wear out.

No comments:

Post a Comment