Thursday 30 October 2014

Little Clothing Haul and Outfit Ideas.

I say little, this is all my clothes I got throughout October.
For the Review of them watch here:

Thank you for watching the video if you did and please subscribe for more.

I've put together some outfits with my clothes that I'd wear and maybe you might want to wear.
Not all clothes featured in my October Haul are in the outfits, just some of my favorite picks. I've not link most of it because they are from big high street retailers and the shops aren't hard to find. Also a lot of the clothes won't be available in the shops because they are a few years old but could probably find something similar or look on ebay.

Outfit Ideas:
Outfit 1:
My first outfit I through together for Halloween as a last minute thing. Needs some work for a dressing up outfit but as an everyday outfit it will work just fine. I wouldn't wear the wig with outfit for the everyday one because it looks like a wig and is more for dressing up. To complete the outfit I'd want to find a cupcake hat and bag to be a 'Cupcake Princess.'
Overall I think this makes a nice pretty, girly outfit for the days you want to feel cute.
Tights would either be plain black or skin colored.
To get this look:
Wig: Ebay
Necklace: New look
Dress: H&M
Bag: H&M
Shoes: New Look 

Outfit  2:
This outfit was easy to put together. The shorts will go with most crop tops. I choose the Pink crop shirt though because its flattered the shorts and the shoes very well. This can be adapted for most tops/shoes and outfit ideas. I will wear tights with the outfit but I'dd decide what ones on the day and jacket I change depending on the weather.
 How to get this look:
Necklace: Charity Shop
Crop Shirt: Republic (now USC)
Shorts: New Look but got them from Ebay
Shoes: Dr Martins

Outfit 3: 
This is a basic everyday outfit I could wear for any casual event. It can be adapted for the night by changing the shoes. Very easy and can be changed depending on your own personal style. 
I could change the jacket depending on the weather but a coat or leather jacket would be my first choice. This is also one of my many outfits I end up wearing that's mainly New Look clothes.
 Get this look:
Necklace: New Look
Top: New Look
Shorts: New Look but got from Ebay
Tights: Primark but can get from any shop
Shoes: New Look

Outfit 4:
This is one of the favorite Autumn outfits. I love Maroon and Black together. I brought the skirt a while ago but didn't have much to go with it. I saw the hat which i knew would. Been a slow accumulation of clothes but finally have completed it. The shoes I reviews in the video and they really are so comfy and easy to walk in. glad I got them. They are available now so I defiantly recommend buying them.
 Get the look:
Hat: New Look
Necklace: sheinside
Jacket: Tammy(very old, had since I was 11/12)
Skirt: New Look
Tights: Primark
Shoes: New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment